Friday 28 January 2011

Preliminary Task Planning

Planning

In the first lesson today we were given our groups and start to plan and mind map ideas. The first thing we had to decide was who we went with and how many people would be in my group. I chose to work with two people I have never worked with before in media and one other, as I felt that 4 was a good group size and the two I have previously worked with I worked well with. In my group of Ellie, Daisy, Rosie and myself. We have already decided on the genre of romance, after a long discussion. We played around with other ideas and one person didn't want to do this genre, which was a problem we came across, but we decided to go with a majority vote. We have done this because we feel that we will be able to represent it well. At this point I feel we have all contributed equal amounts and as we have been brainstorming all lesson, we have all contributed equally. In this lesson we have also gone over how to use the cameras and what we should be doing in the preliminary task.

No comments:

Post a Comment